Skip to main content

Prednisone and weight training.Exercise and Prednisone – Is it safe? What if I’m stuck in bed?

Looking for:

Can I exercise while on prednisone? 













































   

 

Prednisone and weight training -



 

Is it safe to exercise? What if I feel too sick to hike a mountain? Find out the answer to these questions throughout this article. Below, you can find out my other tips and details about exercising while taking prednisone. I filmed this video, below, while it was summertime around here. It makes me want to hike a mountain, swim at the beach, or ride my bike. Prednisone causes over side effects. So what can you do about it?

This magical treatment, is of course, exercise with prednisone. It helps: 1. Exercise is one of the keystones to keeping strong bones. Next, find out other important factors to consider when striving to strengthen bones that prednisone is depleting. The doctors who prescribe prednisone the most, rheumatologistsrecommend the following lifestyle modifications to keep bones strong:.

Start out just using a can of soup as your weights, one can in each hand. As you get strong enough, you can use regulation weights. This impactful exercise is the type where gravity is forcing your body to hit the ground harder than normal standing up.

Examples include:. Many people taking prednisone are doing so because they have pain, joint problems, or breathing problems that make it difficult to do these exercises. While this makes it more complicated to find the right exercise, there are special exercises designed for nearly every limitation.

Physical therapists are trained to help you in this way. Websites like SparkPeople. When I was stuck in a wheelchair for 6 months due to a foot injury, I did the SparkPeople seated workouts. Reading the list of resistance training exercises above, there are certain types of exercise clearly missing that do not help prevent osteoporosis.

My favorite, riding my bike, does not count because there is not enough impact on the bones. Cycling is a fantastic cardio and strengthening workout, helpful to maintain the muscle wasting side effect of prednisone, but not helpful for osteoporosis.

Other exercises that are good for people with joint problems, such as swimming, water aerobics, or yoga, do not prevent osteoporosis.

These exercises have many other benefits, like preventing muscle wasting or insomnia, but do not impact the bones, so do not affect osteoporosis. As a pharmacist, I believe in taking the M. That means I take the lowest amount of medicine necessary to treat the condition. I apply this to my lifestyle as well: I strive to do the least amount of exercise needed to maintain my health.

Now I do the research -based 7-minute workout. It helps me feel strong enough, straightens my posture, and keeps my gut and arms toned. Just seven minutes a day! Eventually I built up the strength to do it properly. All I need is a chair, the wall, and the impact of my own body weight to complete a full workout. Resistance training exercise will help your bones and prevent the osteoporosis caused by prednisone. What are you going to start doing to improve your bone strength?

Nutranize Zone is designed to help with these nasty issues that make you feel old too soon. You are being redirected to our trusted and authorized Nutranize product website. The Nutranize website is designed, constructed and endorsed by Dr. Megan Milne, the Prednisone Pharmacist. Please grant us just a few seconds to get you there. Exercise and Prednisone Can I exercise with prednisone? Is it safe?

In this video, we discuss exercise and prednisone. What you need to know about exercising while taking prednisone. What to watch out for. Types of exercise that are helpful and what could be damaging.

Prednisone makes muscle waste away. So we need to fight back to stop the muscle loss. Lifestyle Modifications The doctors who prescribe prednisone the most, rheumatologistsrecommend the following lifestyle modifications to keep bones strong: Eat calcium-rich foods Maintain a healthy weight Limit alcohol intake to drinks per day Quit smoking To prevent osteoporosisdo resistance training exercise.

To prevent osteoporosisdo weight-bearing exercise. Examples include: Walking: the dog, in the mall, in the neighborhood Running: outside or on a treadmill Dancing: alone or with a partner or along with a dance exercise video Hiking: Mother Nature is a nice bonus! How can I exercise? Megan riding bike with kids in trailer. Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones. Riboflavin, thiamine, and vitamin A target eye health. Berberine helps keep blood sugars normal and prevents food cravings.

Cinnamon may help keep blood sugars, cholesterol and blood pressure normal. Chromium helps keep stable blood sugars. Melatonin helps with occasional sleeplessness. Magnesium for Myasthenia Gravis People on prednisone who have MG myasthenia gravis have been told to avoid magnesium.

Because there Prednisone for Myasthenia Gravis Prednisone is prescribed for more diseases and conditions than any other drug. Crazy, huh? Megan reacts to different prednisone meme that we found and shared online. Check out You are being taken to my store.

❿  


Prednisone and weight training



  While this makes it more complicated to find the right exercise, there are special exercises designed for nearly every limitation. When I was younger I had bog problems with controlling my weight because I was always to skinny. Types of exercise that are helpful and what could be damaging. London Lurker Veteran Member. Marauder93 Veteran Member.     ❾-50%}

 

Prednisone and weight lifting? | Crohn's Disease Forum - Related Posts



    Prednisone and weight lifting? Megan riding bike with kids in trailer.

Guest over a year ago. Couldn't find what you looking for? New Reply Follow New Topic. Guest over a year ago Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I'm in body building business for over then five years now. When I was younger I had bog problems with controlling my weight because I was always to skinny. I was very sick all the time and, like I said, about five years ago, I have decided to change something in my life. I started visiting gym regularly and I'm proud to say- after five years of regular exercise- I'm looking pretty good.

I would like to hear also more about using steroids such as prednisone in lifting weights sports. I was thinking about starting with them and some info would be more then appreciated! Reading your post I have recognized almost all symptoms I had before I started with body building. To be honest with you, I have never considered starting with some steroids because I want everything to be natural. I have read a lot of nasty stuff about these steroids and I would tell just some of them.

And as most people know, getting your heart rate up can help you drop pounds—and inflammation. The bottom line? If you feel up to it, and your provider clears you for activity, exercise can aid in your recovery while taking prednisone. Just start slow and watch out for worsening side effects.

Skip to main content Search for a topic or drug. Can I exercise while on prednisone? Just be sure to take note of these considerations. By Cheryl Maguire Mar. Top Reads in Drug Info. IUD approved for 8-year use Nov. How does Nurtec work? And don't forget to supplement calcium :thumleft: as it drains it from your body like no one's business. Depending on the dose it can also give you roid rage :angry-banghead: and sleepless nights.

Location Toronto,. Weight lifting is a good way to help reduce some of the side effects. If you are doing some weight lifting, you wouldn't gain on any of your lifts at most you'd be able to maintain your current lift. Pred will lower your body's testosterone production, weight lifting and exercise in general can help combat that by producing more testosterone, so it may help even things out hormonally.

Entchen Chief Dandelion Picker. Hiya: The trainer who I worked with when starting out on Prednisone emphasized waiting 2 days in between each strength training workout to allow the muscles to heal a bit while on Pred -- I forget the reason she gave, but I think it was something about slower muscle recovery.

I was on Prednisone for about 4. My weight has indeed increased, and I do have more fatigue and sometimes take a while to recover from strenuous exercise Right now I do a combination of strength training, cycle spin, and dance fitness each week, as well as occasional other activities this week I went indoor rock climbing and swimming.

So be careful. London Lurker Veteran Member. Hi, I'm female presume you are male from your name? I would say keep up the resistance work to help your muscles stay in shape - and as Chiron said, careful with the salt.

Same goes for sugar as pred can affect glucose metabolism. What I'd really be looking out for though is mental health side effects, Pred can cause insomnia, euphoria and you can think you are strong as an Ox and overdo it and wind yourself up even more by over exercising. You can't avoid some puffiness in your face and probably stomach area. I find this goes down quickly when off the meds so try to live with it and don't stress over trying to change that. I don't know if you incorporate any "slower" exercise like Qi Gong or yoga where you use your own body weight to build up muscle but now would be a great time to start to help you combat the effects of Pred while keeping fit.

Pluot Veteran Member. Increase your protein intake. If you feel up to it keep training without progressing your weights to try to maintain your muscle mass. If you don't feel up to it, don't force it. If you're really only on pred for 2 months fat gain isn't a guarantee -- you will have increased appetite and that might lead to weight gain, but the kind of weight that comes on with pred regardless of intake usually takes longer to start.

Finally, couldn't tell from your post but pred should not be your only treatment for UC. You also need a "maintenance" med, meaning something that is safe to take all of the time to prevent you from relapsing.

Because of the severe side effects, pred is not a maintenance med. Talk to your doctor. To change the subject a little, are you taking anything else other than prednisone? Prednisone only works while you are on it and does not work once tapered off.

If you don't have an additional game plan you will be back to square one. Number 1 concern is the prevention of collagen synthesis weaking all connective tissue. My bicep tendon burst below the elbow requiring surgical repair and 4k in out of pocket expenses on my side PLUS 90 days of 'nothing in the hand'. Now that it has healed my right foot plantar fasciatis simply will not go away.

That's not true for all Gary, there are lucky ones who do get away with one episode. My first episode, which was proctitis, cleared with steroid enemas big ol bags of liquid in those days and, as back then, maintenance drugs were not prescribed in the UK for proctitis, I was sent off knowing nothing thinking this was a a one off disease. This impactful exercise is the type where gravity is forcing your body to hit the ground harder than normal standing up.

Examples include:. Many people taking prednisone are doing so because they have pain, joint problems, or breathing problems that make it difficult to do these exercises.

While this makes it more complicated to find the right exercise, there are special exercises designed for nearly every limitation. Physical therapists are trained to help you in this way. Websites like SparkPeople. When I was stuck in a wheelchair for 6 months due to a foot injury, I did the SparkPeople seated workouts. Reading the list of resistance training exercises above, there are certain types of exercise clearly missing that do not help prevent osteoporosis.

My favorite, riding my bike, does not count because there is not enough impact on the bones. Cycling is a fantastic cardio and strengthening workout, helpful to maintain the muscle wasting side effect of prednisone, but not helpful for osteoporosis. Other exercises that are good for people with joint problems, such as swimming, water aerobics, or yoga, do not prevent osteoporosis.

These exercises have many other benefits, like preventing muscle wasting or insomnia, but do not impact the bones, so do not affect osteoporosis. As a pharmacist, I believe in taking the M.

My GI is one of the most respected GI's in this area and he rarely even prescribes prednisone for anyone because he knows it only works while you're on it. I am currently serving in the military as a physical training instructor and was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis on Friday. Yesterday I started medication taking 40MG of prednisolone each day reducing dose by 5MG per week until off them so 8 weeks of meds. I am aware the prednisolone breaks down muscle but is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Like take over the counter supplements Can I still do weights at the gym? Finally should I expect to see a massive loss in muscle and gain in fat on 8 weeks of the prednisolone.

Any advice is greatly appreciated as this is all new to me, thanks for your time. Chiron Regular Member. I can only advise based on my experience and the mistakes that were made. I took prednisone, not prednisolone, but they have similar side effects You should stay active if you feel physically well enough to, but you need to increase calories especially protein if you start noticing weight loss and muscle atrophy.

My standard protein intake under normal conditions is about 80g per day, but on prednisone I had to increase that to g per day and even then I still suffered losses. The changes in body fat often have to do with how prednisone alters one's hormone balance. In men it can suppress testosterone it did this in me, as blood work revealedwhich means a relative increase in estrogen, and thus more body fat.

You can offset the fat issue by the kinds of foods you eat, though in my experience prednisone has made my metabolism so hyper that I'll take calories from wherever I can get them, including unprocessed saturated fat. Prednisone causes sodium retention and potassium excretion, so you'll want to avoid too much salt intake while also increasing foods that are higher in potassium to avoid electrolyte imbalance.

Sometimes the appearance of being fat is actually fluid retention and watching salt can prevent it. If your weightlifting starts to result in weight loss and muscle atrophy instead of gains it means you haven't increased calories enough to match what the prednisone is burning. So be careful. London Lurker Veteran Member. Hi, I'm female presume you are male from your name? I would say keep up the resistance work to help your muscles stay in shape - and as Chiron said, careful with the salt.

Same goes for sugar as pred can affect glucose metabolism. What I'd really be looking out for though is mental health side effects, Pred can cause insomnia, euphoria and you can think you are strong as an Ox and overdo it and wind yourself up even more by over exercising. You can't avoid some puffiness in your face and probably stomach area. I find this goes down quickly when off the meds so try to live with it and don't stress over trying to change that. I don't know if you incorporate any "slower" exercise like Qi Gong or yoga where you use your own body weight to build up muscle but now would be a great time to start to help you combat the effects of Pred while keeping fit.

Pluot Veteran Member. Increase your protein intake. If you feel up to it keep training without progressing your weights to try to maintain your muscle mass.

If you don't feel up to it, don't force it. If you're really only on pred for 2 months fat gain isn't a guarantee -- you will have increased appetite and that might lead to weight gain, but the kind of weight that comes on with pred regardless of intake usually takes longer to start. Finally, couldn't tell from your post but pred should not be your only treatment for UC. You also need a "maintenance" med, meaning something that is safe to take all of the time to prevent you from relapsing.

Because of the severe side effects, pred is not a maintenance med. Talk to your doctor. To change the subject a little, are you taking anything else other than prednisone? Prednisone only works while you are on it and does not work once tapered off. If you don't have an additional game plan you will be back to square one. Number 1 concern is the prevention of collagen synthesis weaking all connective tissue. My bicep tendon burst below the elbow requiring surgical repair and 4k in out of pocket expenses on my side PLUS 90 days of 'nothing in the hand'.

Now that it has healed my right foot plantar fasciatis simply will not go away. That's not true for all Gary, there are lucky ones who do get away with one episode. My first episode, which was proctitis, cleared with steroid enemas big ol bags of liquid in those days and, as back then, maintenance drugs were not prescribed in the UK for proctitis, I was sent off knowing nothing thinking this was a a one off disease.

I had absolutely no symptoms for the following 4. It may be that, if I hadn't subjected my body to that, I would never have reflared. I'll never know These days it's so much easier to monitor, regular calprotectin checking will be pretty reliable to know if inflammation is creeping back into the bowel, in that case I'd be getting on the mesalazines for maintenance for sure.

For once I must take Gary's side on this one. I've hardly ever heard of Pred knocking anyone into a prolonged remission, i.

I have, however, read countless stories of people taking Pred, getting quickly into remission, then the symptoms returning as they taper down or shortly after coming off it.

I personally spent 8 years on and off Pred with the majority of the time spent on it in the last two years. From my viewpoint it was an utter waste of time. It didn't stop my disease from getting worse, but it did delay my need for surgery by a few years.

That probably sounds good, right? Not when you're suffering more and more during those few years, as I was. GIs literally rely on Pred as a cheap, easy crutch. It's understandable patients want quick results and Pred certainly offers that to most people.

But if you start needing Pred more than once, then it has already outlived its usefulness. Marauder93 Veteran Member. Just to get back on topic for a second, I would argue that it is not a good idea to increase protein intake very much as others have suggested. The reason you get hyperglycemia and increased fat production is because of the protein. Prednisone degrades the proteins, turning them into amino acids. Then since prednisone ramps up gluconeogenesis, these amino acids are turned into glucose sugar and the excess glucose is again turned into fatty acids fat.

Cheers for the response people. Doctor hasn't mentioned anything about maintenance drugs. On average how long should I be expecting to wait until the pred kicks in? Does anyone with UC take protein shakes or are they bad news?

I'm currently not but would like to begin again in the future if possible Many thanks - Leeo. Balsalazide is your maintenance drug. That should help induce and maintain remission.

Pred takes difference amounts of time to work. For some it works within days, for others it can take Protein shakes are generally a no-go because of all the crap they contain. But if you can tolerate them then you might be able to use them. Pred tends to kick in fairly quickly especially your first time on it it of course varies from person to person you should typically see results in the first few days way it happened for me at least be sure to take it all in the morning all pills at once to help avoid common insomnia issues for those on pred Sorry for your DX, IBD is a lousy club to have to join but you've got support here at this forum, just be sure you do your own research and pay attention to how your UC is affecting you because it's typically very individual and some people flare worse than others.

Okay good to know I have a maintenance drug too then. So much to learn about it but definitely helps taking to people with experience. Not too sure where I stand with a career in the military now but I will worry about that when it comes to it. Weight lifting is also beneficial for your bones, which prednisone will weaken. Calcium helps too to try to combat the bone thinning effects of pred.

Exercise helps with UC, as it helps with every facet of your life. I got sick about a year ago, diagnosed this past January and still not fully in remission. I still lift weights at least 3 times a week.

There have been times though when I just physically couldn't on some days. When I first noticed something was wrong with me last year it was because I was having chronic diarrhea and also felt like I was plateauing in the gym when I thought the weight should have still been going up I had only started lifting about 6 months prior to getting sick. UC seems to be the anti-gains disease.

Over the last year, whenever I do start to see progress, I will get sick again. It is very frustrating and my lifts seem to yo-yo up and down but I keep at it trying to maintain so once I get fully into remission I won't have to start from scratch. As far as mass, I haven't noticed much difference although I am slowly getting bigger.

Slowly getting stronger too. I haven't gotten fat though and weight wise, I probably lost 20 pounds from last summer til right after I was diagnosed and have gained about 5 of that back in the last few months. I'm trying to gain some weight still so I eat a lot If you are flaring on UC, I have also noticed that recovery time almost doubles.

If anything, I do better lifting when I am on pred because I'm not flaring then. Also, I don't think you will notice much in just 8 weeks on pred. But, you might wind up on pred more than 8 weeks. I've been on pred for about 6 months now, every time I taper and fall below 15mgs, the flares come back.

localhost › blog › prednisone-and-exercise. This study investigated the possibility of preventing prednisone-induced protein wasting by regular physical activity. Eight healthy untrained volunteers. I am aware that prednisone makes you gain an incredible amount of weight at a very fast pace. I am simply wondering if weight lifting while. i was just wondering if this type of oral steroid would cause an increase in muscle mass like them illegal bodybuilding steroids. anyone know? localhost › blog › prednisone-and-exercise. Sehgal says. Katz says.

Guest over a year ago. Couldn't find what you looking for? New Reply Follow New Topic. Guest over a year ago Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I'm in body building business for over then five years now. When I was younger I had bog problems with controlling my weight because I was always to skinny. I was very sick all the time and, like I said, about five years ago, I have decided to change something in my life.

I started visiting gym regularly and I'm proud to say- after five years of regular exercise- I'm looking pretty good. I would like to hear also more about using steroids such as prednisone in lifting weights sports. I was thinking about starting with them and some info would be more then appreciated! Reading your post I have recognized almost all symptoms I had before I started with body building. To be honest with you, I have never considered starting with some steroids because I want everything to be natural.

I have read a lot of nasty stuff about these steroids and I would tell just some of them. Steroid injections may help with chronic, painful inflammation of the muscles and reduce recovery times but, injections will provide only temporary relief.

The most common are glucocorticoids such as prednisone, excess thyroid hormone, anticonvulsant medications, and certain endocrine disorder medications. They can also cause weight gain, high blood pressure, cataracts, diabetes, puffiness in your face, osteoporosis and reduced immunity and increased risk of infection. Guest over a year ago I had to go on prednisone because I was found to have ulcerative colitis. The specialist said that the prednisone weakens bones so I had to take Caltrate D to combat that.

I was doing weights before that, but once I started the prednisone I stopped in the fear that my bones will snap when lifting weights I dont think thats true, but that's what got me Guest over a year ago your bones only snap if yuor taking like 40 mgs for 5 years staright everyday. Guest over a year ago Steroids arnt that bad for you if you know how to take the properly. There are millions of men right now that use steroids under doctor supervision and have been for years.

Its called HRT and is very safe. I use anabolics for stregnth and fitness and have no problems because I know what I am taking, how to take it, and what to use when I am done to keep my body on track. Do your research and understand them and how to use them and you will be happy. Testerone is a fantastic drug, but serious and should be treated like one. I've been taking prednisone in doses ranging from 7. Prednisone is not an anabolic steroid so it won't help build any muscle.

The only weight gain is body fat. Because Prednisone causes bone weakness I use weight training to conter act this and my bones have not snaped, for weight training is proven to increase muscle mass and bone density. Weight training is tougher while on prenisone but for me it is neccessary for my health first and vanity later if at all.

Guest over a year ago In reply to Guest on - click to read. That means they break down muscle. He'll have to keep up weight training and inhale a fair bit of protein just to maintain lean body mass. They operate in reverse; testosterone causes the buildup of muscle whereas cortisone causes the breakdown of muscle.

Take your prednisone but be aware that you're going to have to inhale protein and keep up with the training just to keep your lean body mass stable.

But if there's no alternative treatment you have to do what you need to do. Guest over a year ago Just to confirm what others have said: Prednisone belongs to a group of steroids called cortiscosteroids.

These are used for their anti inflammitory properties. Anabolic steroids are the ones that increase muscle mass by increasing protein synthesis, promoting positive nitrogen balance and blocking the catabolic muscle wasting effects of cortisol. Anabolics can be used safely alongside: 1. A good diet 2.

A well structured training program 3. Proper medical supervision 4. Anciliary drugs such as nolvadex and clomid to control side effects and help with recovery after a cycle. There are plenty of good forums to discuss this on the internet.

Guest over a year ago heyyy im 16 doc had me on 60mg doses for 2 months omg i hated it it made me gain 40 pounds -. Guest over a year ago Hi there, I will be starting Prednisone 80 mg everyday for the next three months and I'm worried about the weight gain and loss of muscle.

From reading all the above posts I am thinking regular exercise and plenty of protein will help me with maintaining my muscle strengh? As for bones snapping, that sounds terrible, that worries me as I play a lot of competitive volleyball and wondering if all the jumping will be bad for my bones while being on this stuff. Any advise would be appreciated.

Guest over a year ago prednisone wont do much to you if your staying active and lifting. Thanks for the reply, I have started my Prednisone 80mg 2 weeks and have gained as much as 12 pounds in 1 week but have increased my exercising and was able to lose 10 pounds. If this is any indication of how the weight will increase and decrease I'll be spending a lot more time at the gym. Guest over a year ago Do not take prednisone.

It isn't an anabolic steroid and won't help you gain muscle. It will make you gain fat, make your testicles shrink, be hard on your liver, and it is just unhealthy. I used to have a six pack because i was very lean, but when taking prednisone for ulcerative colitis, i suddenly grew this hard layer of fat that covered my stomache.

I also started to get back pain because of calcium absorbtion issues. I also has testicular shrinkage issues. However, since stopping taking prednisone 2 months ago, the fat has started to go away and the other things are starting to get better.

But anyways, nature didn't intend for us to be tooling around with our bodies. Perscription drugs are dangerous and can damage you permanantly. Quick reply. If you want to get notified by every reply to your post, please register.

It is FREE! No, thanks Register.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Order Benzac AC® (Benzoyl Peroxide) Online in UK.

Looking for: - Benzac buy uk  Click here       Benzac buy uk.Benzac AC® Gel   Benzac AC gel 10% original and high-quality, Galderma, France. Great Pharma. Benzac AC Gel (Benzoyl Peroxide) is a topical treatment for inflammatory acne, including that which is severe in nature. It comes as a 10 per cent strength. The Benzac AC / Persol AC gel contains Benzoyl Peroxide. 5 x 30tab Himalaya Herbal Himplasia tablets - uk offer Buy 2 Get Free Gift. NewNewNew.       - Benzac buy uk     Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Item specifics. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging where packaging Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging where packaging is applicable. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all c

Benzac vademecum.ระบบแสดงสถานะการแจ้งซ่อมออนไลน์

Looking for: Benzac vademecum. VADEMECUM VIDATRES M2.indd  Click here       Benzac vademecum   There's a three month trial period *link dihapus benzac coles Security forces We'll need to take up references *link dihapus meloxicam vademecum pr From. Incorrect PIN localhost?localhostycin dulcolax vademecum The retail sales report added to July data. ">comprar benzac 5 The radio deejay asked Spears, "Are they pushing you localhost    

- N-Acetyl Dapsone | TRC-AMG | LGC Standards

Looking for: N-acetyl Dapsone (CAS )  Click here       N-Acetyl Dapsone | CAS No- | Simson Pharma Limited.N-acetyl Dapsone D4 | C14H14N2O3S - PubChem   Products Suppliers Resources Promotions. To category Products. To category Suppliers. To category Resources. Download detailed protocols and guides for different applications. Get the latest catalogs and brochures from our partners and learn where you can meet us in person at conferences. Learn more about our products in our blog and use online tools to To category Promotions. Cookie preferences. This website uses cookies, which are necessary for the technical operation of the website and are always set. Other cookies, which increase the comfort when using this website, are used for direct advertising or to facilitate interaction with other websites and social networks, are only set with your consent. Technically required. These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop. CSRF token. Currency change. Customer-specif